Very easy to make (although you need a blender of some description - good luck trying to do this mashing and mixing by hand) and gorgeous, both in terms of flavour and consistency, assuming you
blended it properly.
- 2 Medium sized ripe avocados. Riper the better really!
- 1/2 Can of normal fat coconut milk
- 1/4 - 1/3 of a tub of Ricotta. I think they come in 300g containers, so 75 - 100g. This is optional really, but it adds to the nice tasting fats and improves the texture
- Cocoa. In terms of how much, I'd probably say 'to taste' (unhelpful) but realistically, between 3 and 6 teaspoons
- 1 tsp vanilla essence/extract
- 2 - 3 tsp honey. Now, if I was making this as carb free as possible I'd recommend using Stevia or similar instead, but I really don't think the honey is too much
Really? Blend it all together, stick it in glasses and refridgerate.
I like serving with double cream. My partner likes serving with double cream and chopped nuts. In fairness, it's better that way, but sometimes I can't be bothered to chop the nuts (blending makes
them too fine and powdery).